Otherwise known as making room for miraculous results…literally
People are always asking me how I’m able to manifest things like renovations, cash, big business opportunities…or at least, how do I seem to ask for something and then create that thing in a relatively short amount of time when there was no logical reason that it should just fall into my lap.
It’s definitely on purpose. I do things ritually in order to bring in new desires into my world.
I’m going to teach you one of my favorite manifestation techniques – it takes 9 days and I just started yesterday, so it’s the perfect time for you to try it for yourself.
I was able to use this to create (or manifest) a huge home renovation, appliances, consulting job, and my husband and I came into money in a very peculiar and unexpected way. (I don’t want to give away too much on the last part as my hubs is very private, unlike me.)
Here’s how you can do it, too:
Today, you will start of a physical purge (Feng Shui style) of things that may be holding you back in life. Perhaps you don’t even realize that they could be holding you back – which is why this exercise is so great!
You see, when you keep clutter around in your physical environment, you are essentially telling the universe that there isn’t enough room for new experiences in your current future.
In order to open your world, you need to make space. Literally make space.
In Feng Shui, it is recommended that you clear 27 items in 9 consecutive days.
Why these numbers?
Because, like in many cultures and religions, the number 3 carries with it a significance which is often used in the practice of Feng Shui (and 27 and 9 are powerful numbers and both divisible by 3 and 9 is 3 squared…)
Why does it work?
One of the laws of the universe is that nature doesn’t like empty spaces. If you create space, it will rush to fill it. For example, when you finally let go of an old relationship, new people will come into your life.
Here’s how it works:
Rule #1. You must throw away (or donate or give away) 27 items each day for the next 9 days.
Rule #2. If you skip a day, you must start over with day #1.
Rule #3. You can purge or get rid of pretty much anything within your household.
Here are some helpful tips to get you going:
· Each time, ask yourself: “How does this add value to my life?” If the answer is no, get rid of it!
· As you do, say thank you to the item for once bringing you value, but acknowledge that it no longer serves you. Then let go of it physically, mentally and emotionally.
· If an item carries with it a bad memory or represents something that is long in your past, let go of it immediately!
· Get rid of things that are broken, not fully functioning or are in need of repair (especially if they’ve been that way for a long time).
· Get rid of old vitamins, medicines and food. By holding on to them, you are telling the universe that you expect to be sick and in need of them again!
· If you are having a hard time deciding, this is a red flag! Why are you so attached to this “thing?” Hold it to your heart, close your eyes and really ask yourself why you are holding on to it. The answer may even lead to a huge breakthrough for you!
· Go through your office and throw away old pens, notes, notebooks, etc. You cannot bring forth new business opportunities if you are holding on to old shit. I promise you that.
· When the 9 days are over, take a visual assessment of what remains. Do these things represent who you want to be going forward? (or who you intend to be?)
Let me know how it works for you! If you're not typically into manifestation or the law of attraction, give it a try. Seriously!