I help women get unstuck so they can finally launch, grow & scale their businesses
(while massively scaling their happiness)
You know you're stuck when you are:
- Procrastinating (again)
- Self-sabotaging and getting in your own way
- Engaging in unhealthy patterns (in any area of your biz or life)
- Overcome with overwhelm more times than not (no matter how motivated you are)
You’re hitting your own glass ceiling.
I know how incredibly frustrating and never-ending this can feel.
I also know the cost that you will pay both financially and emotionally if you continue down this road again and again.
My mission is to support you in transforming this so you can create the business, wealth & life you were meant to have.
That is true freedom.
Prior to entrepreneurship, I had 15 years in Sales, Corporate Finance & Operations for some of the world’s largest Fortune 500 companies along with several years of mentoring women in business.
I hold an Economics degree from Northwestern University & an MBA from the University of Southern California.
I also have several years of successful Entrepreneurial experience under my belt including:
- Creating my own successful skin care company from scratch
- Partnering to create and grow a multi-million dollar portfolio of real estate rentals
- Consulting for multi-million dollar women-owned businesses ranging from skin care to cannabis
- Coaching both newbie and seasoned entrepreneurs and coaches just like you (for 3 years now) to get out of their own way and finally create the businesses & lives they were wild about
Entrepreneurship is a unique path with unique challenges. I believe that in order to get you to where you need to go, you will need to fully commit to doing the inner work while balancing your own unique blend of practical & proven strategy.
“I was amazed by how much I grew, even in our first few sessions together. After a long year of feeling like I wasn't cut out for this and struggling to get even 1 client, I can proudly say I am almost fully booked with an audience I am in love with. If you have the chance to work with her now, take it!”